Proposed treatment based on patient’s risk profile
Every year, 16,000 Danes experience a myocardial infarction for the first time, and 14,000 Danes experience angina pectoris, arrhythmia or heart failure for the first time. A total of 150,000 people in Denmark have symptomatic ischemic heart disease. It is the most common cause of death in Denmark.
In the rehabilitation of cardiac patients, the primary focus is on risk factors, and subsequently on cholesterol levels and dietary changes.
CSO/HjerterRASK is designed to automatically draw up an individual risk profile and propose a course of treatment based on the patient’s medical history and relevant test results.
CSO/HjerterRASK provides, among other things:
- Patient overview
- A simple overview of each patient’s course of treatment
- Structured registration of patient consultations
- Structured registration of patient medical histories
- Medication module
- Registration of adverse effects of medications
- Patient messages
- Data extraction for quality control, statistics, overview, etc.